Well, the big day is here! I trust that you are all doing well today. That you are excited to know more about the Great Physician! (Wednesday the 30th's blog.) There were such awesome comments. You may want to take a look at them. I was so blessed reading them! Thank you!
Today the Winner of the Blog Candy Extravaganza will be Announced!
We had a total of 54 entries in this challenge! We now have 50 Google Followers, and 2 people entered cards in this challenge! Thank you to Natalie and Janaria for doing that! There were 18 participants!
The fortunate winner will receive:
It's an early Christmas/Winter Celebration...you have won some Beautiful assorted Christmas/Winter Paper: 2 red sparkly 8 & 1/2"x11" cs, 4 yards of Beau-Vel Faux Velvet ribbon, 1 Christmas red shiny cs, 6 candy cane tags, 32 6x6 assorted Christmas and winter papers, 10 trees with real bells, 30 yards of red, dk. green and light green raffia, 8 ice skate adhesives on bows, 21 assorted stickers, 4 large adhesive ornaments, 15 feet of WFR Embassy Collection Ribbon, 3x3 pad of winter mats, 22 neon & glitter Sentiments, Wright's Instant bow or gathering green & gold ribbon 3 yards, 9 adhesive foam "Snow" words, Offray Spool O' Ribbon 3 yards- green, Adhesive Foam snowmen (2), "NOEL" (8), snowflakes with glitter (6), spool of candy cane ribbon, 6 adhesive "Merry Christmas" foam words, and "Peace on Earth" (2)!
Drum Roll please, ...Trumpets Join in... People clapping can be heard...
The Winner is... GRACE N. from Th-ink-ing of You! Congratulations, Dear Grace! I will get your package out to you on Monday, I need to get to the post office! Grace's name was entered 5 times! It only took 1 entry to be randomly chosen, and that is what happened...her name was drawn from all of the rest! You may remember that Grace donated some fabulously beautiful cards to the He IS Able blog! She is a very busy stamper and makes all sorts of paper crafts! She is the Design Team Coordinator over at Our Daily Bread Designs....where they have such amazing stamps...Biblical Based Stamps! She is also a Stampin' Sister over at Stampin' Sisters In Christ, and an amazing, God fearing woman in general!
"A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30
A BIG thank you to everyone who played, posted on their blog, made cards, left a comment or became a Follower. I hope you enjoyed this challenge. Just think of the new people that are now reading His Word, and learning of His Love, and possible accepting the greatest Gift ever... The Gift of Salvation from our Lord, Jesus Christ. So, the challenge is over...please keep sending your friends and family to this blog. You could send them an email telling them what you like about the blog...and invite them to come. If could be the most important email they ever receive.
If you want another way to share this blog with friends. Simple write your Testimony, or a Poem, or Your Favorite Scripture and Why, or perhaps, you'd like to share a time when you felt especially close to the Lord. And, I will post it exactly as you email it to me. And, then invite your friends and family to see what you are doing! A few people are going to be sharing one of their Blog Posts with us in the near future, and in return, we will post their blog all over the post that day. Let me know what you are willing to do to Serve Him in this special way! Please email me and tell me what you are willing to do to serve the Lord through this special blog! The one who exists to Glorify Him!
You can even have it in someone's memory or honor! (Think about Anniversaries, Birthdays, Holidays...)
Since I did not have Internet access until late today, I am just going to end the post here today. Congratulations, Grace, I hope you enjoy your box full of goodies!
Thank you all for visiting and supporting this He IS Able blog! OOPS! One more announcement! I am now accepting Christmas Cards for the Blog's "Card of the Week."
Please see the info below about sending cards, bookmarks, altered items....anything that supports our Mission Statement:
He IS Able: "Sharing His Love, His Word, His Gift of Salvation"
If you choose to donate card(s), bookmarks or altered items please read the following:
First of all—thank you for thinking of Serving Him in this special way! I am sure the recipients will be blessed, as well as each of you. I have been so blessed by each of you already! There are certain things that I ask you to please consider when making your cards:
1. Please make sure your cards have room for the recipient to share what she/he would like to share on the inside of the card. It would be wonderful to have cards with Scriptures as the main focus, or a stamped image or die cuts with a sentiment, or perhaps your card will have a word like "Faith" or "Blessings," anything that reminds them of His Love, or Your Love for Him, or His Word.
2. In order for me to be able to pay the postage on the cards you are generously donating, I ask that cards not be square or too heavy. If it is square, please add 16 cents extra postage for each item. I will still pay the basic postage. No problem. (IF it is an A2 size card...you do not need to send any postage!) I'm happy to pay the basic postage of the card and for the final card recipient... I just need 2 envelopes sent with each card to be able to pull that off!
3. Please realize that I live in a state where it rains every afternoon, and the humidity is horrible. So, please protect your beautiful cards! Please place them in a ziplock type bag. If you have ANY questions...please don't hesitate...you can reach me at SCS or at home:
4. I am now accepting Holiday cards for give-aways...in addition to the already described cards. So...let that creativity flow!
5. Please know that any cards or items received for the blog, are used in the blog. It may be a "Card of the Week." It may be used as part of a prize. It may have a need that I haven't been let in on yet! Just, be comfortable, knowing that your item will be used to serve the Lord within the He IS Able blog.
6. You may donate to the blog anonymously, if you choose so. Or, I will post to your blog, list your Design Teams, or basically whatever you would like listed. Thanks so much!
It is great if you can email me to have me expect the package. You could send 1 item, 10 items, or 100 items. It is up to you!
Please mail them to:
c/o He IS Able blog
116 Colyer Drive
Longwood, FL 32779
Any questions? Or do you want to reserve a date for you to share on the post? Please email me at the address on the sidebar.
He IS Able!
p.s. I had every intention of showing the cards made for the Challenge today, but I could not figure out how to get them from my email to this blog. I will post them on Monday along with my cards, and some sharing! I have someone who is going to help me with the blog, hopefully this afternoon! Yes, I am still on the waiting list to let the blog use InLinkz to post directly to this blog!
Have a blessed weekend!