Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Announcements!

Hi Friends~


There is so much going on!  I am so glad to hear from so many of you in the comment section--thank you so much!  I want to tell all of you, and many of you already know...but some may not...that I am disabled and have fibromyalgia among other things.  I am in pain, on strong medication, and exhausted all of the time.  I don't tell you this for pity.  I just want you to realize why I have missed so many posts of late, and why I haven't been in the art room very much.  Some times it hurts to just type.


 So, I have come to a new decision, and I pray that you will continue being our dear guests.  I will only be posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays, unless I can, and feel the Holy Spirit moving me to do so.  Now, don't worry.  We will still have the He IS Able Card Set Give-Away each week.


 Please leave a comment by midnight on Tuesday evenings (later hour), I will take all of those comments and randomly choose one.  The writer of that comment will have their name announced...and if you leave your blog name and URL in your comment, I will include that in the announcement on Thursday!  The recipient will have until Tuesday, Midnight to email me with your Name and mailing address!  If you don't...the cards will go back in the He IS Able card stash.


Your prayer requests, left in the comment section, will still be prayed over.  I feel it is our responsibility...to carry each other's burdens.  I pray that this blog will continue to be a place to come and learn more about Jesus and our relationship with Him, to encourage each other, to share art,  to share how you stay close to Him, and to make friends, and share the Gospel with others!  That includes anything you would like to share on the blog also.  Share with us--that's what makes things interesting.  This is a way I serve the Lord...you can too!


I missed posting last Wednesday...so no one was chosen to receive the
He IS Able Card Set Give-Away.  So, on Thursday,  I will choose 2 winners to receive 1-5 cards and envelopes.  The number of cards will be chosen randomly...just like the recipient. 


If for some reason, you will not be visiting this blog because we are switching to Tuesdays and Thursdays or any other reason, please consider subscribing by email on the top of the right hand blog side.  You will receive this blog on the day it is posted. That day's post will come in an email form. It is super easy to unsubscribe any day...you click on the word that reads "unsubscribe."    If you want to get to the actual blog post, just click on the title that will be on the email.  I think this is a great idea for everyone to do.  That way if you confuse your days, you will find the post in your email.  You don't have to do any searching and waiting for the blog to open.  It's like receiving the newspaper at your front door, open to your favorite page.

I will leave you today with a few Scriptures about loving each other.  Have a blessed week...stay close to Him--He loves you so much!


"Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.  No one has  seen God at any time.  If we love one another God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us."  (1 John 4:11-12)
_______________

 
"And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.  This is the first commandment."

"And the second, like it, is this:  'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'  There is no other commandment greater than these."  (Mark 12:30-31)

_______________

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."  (John 13:35)

I hope to see you all here on Thursday!  God bless!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

2 comments:

  1. Traci- please take care of yourself! You need God's loving touch. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers! I appreciate them so very much! I feel as if I may be under attack. I know that God is with me...He is so faithful. I thank you for your prayers. There must be some reason why this is happening. He has the whole picture of what should be in His hands.

      Thank you again!

      He IS Able!
      Traci Starkweather

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!