Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday's post...

Before I share the post, I want to tell you about something I have done for the last two years. I choose a word of the year. I use it in decorating my art room. I also post Scripture that are about or contain my word of the year on the walls. I post things that inspire me on the walls in my art room. I call them my "Walls of Inspiration." The first year I chose the word "Joy." I really searched for it to add it for my life...let me tell you the closer you get to the Lord...the more joy you will have in your life. This year was a bit different. I didn't use a word, I used a phrase. "I am trusting God...for Everything!"

1 comment:

  1. This article will assist the internet people for building up new website or even a weblog from start to end.


    Take a look at my site ... cheap louboutin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!