Friday, April 8, 2011

Card Drive Today-607 cards! Thank you! CONTEST continues.

Hi Everyone~

Just writing to remind you that I am on my way to the American Cancer Society's Re-Lay for Life Fundraiser!  I made an error in the number of cards and bookmarks and tags that we have the correct number is 607 items to sell!!!  I pray that all of them will be sold!  I am excited about getting out there...but concerned that my body will not tolerate the standing, walking and heat!  I put a prayer request for anyone willing to pray for me in the comment section.  (Where you could leave any requests, also...or your entry to our CONTEST...Name Our Team.)

I pray that you all have a safe and exciting weekend.  That you all have some wonderful time with the Lord...thanking Him at all times...for the things He has done for you in the past, and the present and what He will do for you in the future.  I have been reading the Bible leading from before the Last Supper until after the Crucifixion.  It is a great way to prepare your heart for this Holy Day.  I invite you to join me in reading it....read it all daily, or break it up if you can't get that much time.  I have been really blessed by what He has shown me.  This is the same time as the Passover.  (Jewish holiday that I grew up with.)  Every year, I see more and more details that I didn't realize were there before.  He will reveal more about Himself to you, the more time you spend with Him.

Be blessed...and encourage someone in their walk with the Lord or on their day! You are all the best!  Thank you for being here.

I am putting a few ideas in the comment section for the Name the Team Contest, even though I am not eligible for the PRIZE!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone~

    I took a bunch of words that are Biblical or descriptive of Christians...and tried to form names for our Team here at the He IS Able blog.

    We would really like YOUR input...and if YOUR idea is chosen, YOU will win a PRIZE!!!

    Here they are in no certain order:
    Faithful Followers
    Faithful Friends
    Joyful Noisemakers
    Joyful Daughters
    Circle of Friends
    He IS Able Blog Team
    Friends of the He IS Able blog
    Delighted Daughters (Delightful Daughters)
    Triumphant Through Christ
    Praise and Prayerful
    Grateful Girls---Ladies
    Joyful for Jesus
    Serving Sisters
    Encouraged by Christ
    Christ Encouragers
    Joyful Sisters
    Encouraging ________

    That is what I have come up with over the last couple weeks. I have my favorites...and others not so much... I'd love to hear yours. Thanks so much!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    p.s. Reminder: I am not eligible for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Mission
    Evangelization is a mission for all Christians, the highest expression of Christian love. It is a faith-filled response to the fact that the whole value of any human life depends upon hearing and putting into practice the Good News.
    This was e-mailed to me by a dear friend. I feel the need to post it here. I hope I do not offend anyone, if I have please pray for me. Lifting up each and everyone who reads this.
    Traci- Asking God to give you strength physically, mentally and emotionally. May He send you many buyers to help raise monies to wipe out this awful disease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jcb--thank you for your prayers! And, thank you for sharing those thoughts on sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior! This blog's Mission Statement is to share the Good News through the cards that we give-away. We write about encouraging each other to step out and let people know about the love of Jesus, and about His amazing gift of Salvation.

    Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts here. You write beautifully and this blog belongs to everyone! And, when there is something that someone believes we should read, and it's to build up Christians or inspire non-Believers to seek the Lord, I am happy to put it in the main post of the blog. Just email me. It is on the side bar. Thank you for sharing...and praying.

    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Traci! Wondering how the Re-lay for life fundraiser went? I do hope there were lots of sales and that you held up well!

    Naming things are so difficult for me. I did think of "Willing and Able Blog Team" or "Willing and Enabled Blog Team"
    Enabled by Him
    Servants of the Savior
    Gifted and Giving for Him
    All for Him/ It's all for Him
    That's about all that comes to mind right now. Like I said... that's not my forte! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci I am so thankful that the Lord gave you the power to achieve your goals. I am indecisiveness about the name. Something with encouraging or praising seems appropriate.

    Praying for all the people reading the blog. I have never memorized the bible versus. However, to paraphrase... where two or more are gathered in My name I am with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!