Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Candy-- A New CD by Ash2Ash! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Hi Friends~
I hope you are ready to have a wonderful weekend.  But, let's not forget about the reason for this extra day off.  Let's remember all of those men and women who gave their lives fighting for our freedom...whatever that looked like at the moment.  It isn't about whether you agree or not with this war.  This is about THE PEOPLE...all of the people who died for us.  I have unlimited gratitude for the families of these soldiers.  Please pray with me, especially this weekend, for the families of the fallen.

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."  Philippians 1:3
We have a Give-Away happening here all thanks to Ash2Ash!  Woohoo! And, this give-away is open to anyone anywhere in the world!  Thank you so very much for blessing us with your newest CD..."Rise Up!  Testify for Jesus!"  Please check out this You Tube Video of the song Rise Up!  It is so incredible and very cool!  It has Scriptures in it, and awesome artwork, and of course the song is so fantastic...you will be singing it all day!  ##Rise Up!  And, Take His Hand!##  I think my neighbors can hear me, I am singing so loudly! It is music that praises Him to me.  I am praising Him with their words, and my own added in there, too! What do you think about the video?  I really like it...can you tell? To win a copy of this CD...please go to the comment section and leave your name or user name and email or blog address!  Yes, you can email me your email address if you like.

"Come let us Sing for Joy to the Lord!"  Psalm 95:1

I really love the song "Send Me Lord!"  Wow, what incredible lyrics!  So meaningful!  I really like the "Rise Up!" song...but the slower ballad type songs really get to me...they make my heart feel like it is puffing out with even more love for our Lord, Christ Jesus!    There is another one that I just keep singing...and I can not sing!  I hope I get a good voice to sing to Him in Heaven.  The song is called, "Jesus, I Love You"   I am telling you---this CD is beautiful.  If you would like to listen to some clips of their last CD, "He Will Meet You Where You Are", just click here.

"Sing to the Lord with thankful hearts."  Colossians 3:16

Let me tell you a bit about what I know about the members of Ash2Ash.  You can read all about them on their website...Ash2Ash.com  I know that they love to serve Him through this music.  I know that they are generous...and have wisdom. I know they are beautiful people...so loving and encouraging.  I know that they have a Musical Ministry where they serve by bringing others to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior!  The music is filled of moving, wonderful music.  It says right on the inside of this CD..."We give all the Glory to Our Lord Jesus for the opportunity to share The Good News."  How is that for a Ministry?  The Great Commission.  This is also on the inside of their CD:

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be Saved." 
 Romans 10:9

You know, the Great Commission is a job that He has given to every Believer. He has commanded us to share.  We here, at the He IS Able blog, encourage Believers to be bold and share with others.  We give the "Card of the Week" away each week to give each of you the opportunity to share the Good News of the Gospel and the love of our Lord with your friends, family or strangers, in a less "on the spot" way.  We do this to help make it easier for people who may not feel quite bold yet. We are grateful for each of you, every day that you visit. We are glad you are here, if you do not yet know Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  We are glad if you are a baby...just starting your walk with the Lord.  Or if you have been a Believer all of your life.  We are glad you are all here, and we can all learn from each other. We would love to hear where you are in your walk with Jesus, and maybe your favorite Scripture...or what was going on in your life when you were Saved, we would just love to hear from you!  And, we would really enjoy sharing your stories with our other guests.  This is EVERYONE's blog.  You are all the writers if you would like to be.  Just email it to me, and I will contact you if I have any questions.  I will let you know when it will be shared, so you can let your family and friends know. This Verse has been given to me several times this week, in different ways, so I will share it.

"Now I am putting you in the care of God and the message about His grace.  It is able to give you strength, and it will give you the blessings God has for all His Holy people."  Acts 20:32 

Beautiful isn't it?  Please, leave your name/username and email or blogger address before Midnight on Monday to be in the random drawing for the Ash2Ash CD!  The winner will be notified and announced on Tuesday in a special announcement!  Have a blessed weekend, and thank you for being here!  We will be back with the announcement of the winner on Tuesday!

He IS Able!
Starkweather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!