Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Winner of the Ash2Ash CD..."Rise UP! Testify for Jesus" Announced!

Hi Friends~

I know you have been waiting!  I know you are excited!  The music is incredible!  The lyrics are full of praise to our Lord and more!  There can only be one winner at this time, however.

The rest of you can go to Ash2Ash.com and order a CD, and some time soon they will have clips of the music from this CD for you to listen to!  This CD will make a great gift for a boy, girl, man or woman--for any occasion! 

       "Always keep a song in your heart." ~ a quote from the book,                  
 "The Write Words" by EK Success.

Before I announce the winner, let me give you all a heads up on something!  Tomorrow...June 1st...we will be announcing our Blog-o-Versary Candy!  We started this blog June 30th of last year. It has just flown by!  We really enjoy serving the Lord in this manner!   We will post the blog candy tomorrow, and announce the winner on June 29th!  Please be here to sign up for the random drawing on Wednesday...it is going to be great!  There will also be some more "Cards by Traci" on Wednesday.  On top of that...tomorrow is also the day that we will announce the "Card of the Week" winner!  Michele's card is beautiful...and will be going to one of you, so that you can share about the Lord to someone in your life!  BIG day on the He IS Able blog tomorrow!
"Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name." Hebrews 13:15

Everyone who has left a comment, or emailed me a comment since we announced this Ash2Ash "Rise Up!  Testify For Jesus" CD has been entered in the random drawing for this exceptional and moving CD.
I'll tell you the name of the amazing songs on this CD, in no certain order:
The songs on this CD include:  Rise Up, My Everything, Send Me Lord, You're There Lord, Jesus Is Coming Back, Latter Rain, Eternity, Almost Home and Jesus I Love You.  You can tell by the titles that this is wonderful music with amazing and Lord Loving music! This link will let you listen to clips from the last Ash2Ash CDHe Will Meet You Where You Are
And Now...the Winner...
Congratulations to Mary aka SeaMom! 

You will receive the Ash2Ash CD very soon!  I know you will enjoy it!  It has something for everyone...and songs you can sing to Him...worshipping Him.  I hope you love it as much as I do!  Some of the songs just stay with me all day! I'd love to know which song is your favorite and why after you have a time to listen to it!   Mary, I am very excited for you.  Please email your mailing address to me before next Wednesday, (The 7th of June.)
"Praise the Lord, fo the Lord is good; sing praises to His name,
for it is pleasant."  Psalm 135:3
EVERYONE:  Mary had a difficult time leaving a comment on the post.  This is a Blogger problem happening everywhere, on and off.  I have been leaving comments under the "anonymous" profile, and that seems to work.  I am just careful to put my name at the end of the comment.  So, if you have any troubles anywhere...try that.
Events Happening Tomorrow:
  • "Card of the Week" announcement.  You still have time to be entered in this!  Just leave a comment or prayer request before 8pm tonight.  The randomly drawn recipient will be listed tomorrow!
  • There will also be a few "Cards by Traci" for me to share with you.
  • And, Our Blog-o-Versary Candy will be shown for the first time!  You can enter your name or blog address for it tomorrow...after it is posted...until midnight the 29th of June.  The winner will be announced on our actual Blog-o-Versary, June 30th.  This is available to anyone who has a mailing address here in the United States.  (I am sorry, it is too heavy to mail overseas.)

"O Lord, You are my Gid.  I will exalt You.  I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things. 
 Your cousels of old are faithfulnes and truth."  Isaiah 25:1
Mary, we look forward to sending you the Ash2Ash CD.  We thank them very much for making this Give Away possible, by blessing us with their music to share. 
Tomorrow is going to be a very exciting day here on the He IS Able blog.  Please invite your friends and family to visit.  We look forward to hearing from you!
He IS Able!
Traci S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!