Monday, November 1, 2010

Important Message (to me)

Hi Everyone~

I know today is only Monday, and you just had a post this morning on mercy. I hope you found it full of wonderful information to impact your lives.

I want to discuss something with you.  I am going to try-out for the Play Date Cafe's Design Team this week.  I know that things work better with the system if they see the card directly from this blog. I would like to hear your comments regarding me posting my cards and other paper crafts more or less as I make them.

I believe that if I am chosen to be a part of this fun and exciting team, having my cards come from here, may bring more people to this blog.  And, when more people come to this blog, more people hear about the Love, Word, and Gift of Salvation from our Lord, Jesus the Christ.  I would not do it if I thought it would detract from the blog and it's important message.  That is the primary reason for this blog, and it will stay that way.

 I would like to know what you think if I share my cards, as I make them, rather than on the additional post on Friday. As for right now, I am going to post this message, and this week's entry for their challenge. 
I made this card for the weekly Play Date Cafe Challenge!  This week they challenged us to use black, white and just a splash of burgundy!
I have been waiting almost a year for the right time to use this stamp...and today was the day!  It is from the Art Prints line of Hero Arts and it is called "Italian Rose."  I used Onyx Black VersaFine ink, rotating it so that it wouldn't get any black on the rose area.  I then took my Marvy Le Plume II Marker and colored the rose in English Red, and Wine to get a Burgundy color.  The burgundy bow is made of Offray ribbon.  Check out their weekly challenge here.

Thank you for your comments, either left here...or via email if you prefer.  What you say really matters to me!

He IS Able!
Traci S.
                                                    










5 comments:

  1. How pretty, beautiful image - pefect splash of color! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card and I think it is an excellent idea to do your own cards on this blog. People who do not know the Lord will not come by here to read, but if there is a card then they will stop by to comment and pick up some seeds as they go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, I adore that flower.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. . .love the understated elegance. Nice work! Blessings, dear sister! Janaria (Jan E.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card for this week's color splash challenge at The Play Date Cafe...so glad to see you posting your cards ON your blog...it's the right decision ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!