Thursday, November 10, 2011

God is SO Good! And, He is SO Faithful!

My Dear Friends~


Thank you so much for standing together in prayer for our Prayer Team Leader, Joan and her family. Her Father-in-Law went to be with the Lord while I was "on vacation" from the blog, spending much needed time with my son.


"A friend loveth at all times." (Proverbs 17:17)

 
Joan, Sweetie, please know that we are praying for you all.  We love you, and we know that He wants the very best for this family.  And, that love is number one with our Lord.  He will mend fences of the past, if that is His plan.  I am sorry I didn't know about His passing.  I am so sorry. I have had my head in the sand.  May God comfort all of you, and pull you all together as an even closer family to get through this and afterwards.


I was supposed to write yesterday, and give away 2 cards to one winner!  I just couldn't get settled to the computer.  And, today, I have one of the very worst migraines I have ever had...and I get bad migraines often!  So, I pray you will be patient with me.  I will be here on Monday...God willing...and I will give 3 cards to one randomly selected person, instead of the 2.  Consider it a make-up!  The randomly selected person will have had to leave a comment before this past Tuesday at 8pm to be eligible.  If you wrote a comment after that...be sure to check in on Monday for some art, and Wednesday to see if you won the 2 Card He IS Able Give-Away!


I just can't even see the screen very well right now.  And, it hurts to move my head.  I know, it could be stress.  But, I also took a tumble a while ago, and re-injured my neck.  I went to the doctor yesterday.  Thank you for your patience...as I adjust to life with my son in the Air Force.  It is so difficult to not pick up the phone and give him a call.  We haven't even been given a mailing address yet! So we can't write yet!  We will all get through Basic Military Training, I am sure.  God is SO good, and He is SO faithful!  He has taken away all of my tears.  I only cried once, after the bus was well on it's way.  It's as if I can't cry.  I praise Him for this.  I was afraid I would cry myself to death! I cry at every little thing usually.   He has given me a sense of peace.  I know He is watching over Josh, and that He is protecting Him, and has the best known path for Him.  Josh also told me that he is planning on going to church services on Sundays...because if you don't...you have cleaning duty! That is great with me!  He is not yet a Christian, although I pray constantly, and have many friends who join me.  This is a great reason to rejoice!  His Word never is void!


"You have made known to me the path of life;
in Your presence there is fullness of joy;
at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
(Psalm 16:11)


I am thrilled to see so many new guests here.  And, so very grateful to have such Godly friends.  I will be in touch with you soon if possible!  In the meantime, how about starting a "Gratitude List?"  Let's praise Him until Friday evening!  If you'd like to participate...just join us in the comment section...and share whatever you would like.  If you share before 8pm Tuesday...you will also be entered in the drawing for two cards next week, just from leaving a comment! 


If anyone would like to email me their thoughts about Gratitude, or Thanksgiving.  I would love to share it with our other guests.  You can write about why you are grateful for the Lord.  Or why you like a certain Verse about giving thanks. You could write about a special tradition.  This is each of your blogs.  So, if you would like to write...or share a poem, email me.  My email is on the right side bar near the bottom. I look forward to hearing from you.  And, yes, it can still be done in some one's memory or honor.  And, you can have your name included or not.  It's up to you...it's your blog.  As long as we Glorify God in every post...we are on the right track!  May God bless each of you! 

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

p.s.  I just want to ask everyone, if you did not read the last post...please do.  I asked you to please pray about possibly donating some US postage stamps to the blog.  The details are in the post under this one.

1 comment:

  1. I praise You Lord for: Josh going to church.
    For praying people that you put in our path.
    For the wonderful Christian women who are examples to us all.
    For my Atheist Husband's willingness to listen to me read the Bible at night.
    I praise You for opening my eyes, when they were sealed shut from the Truth.

    I thank you, Lord Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins. And, for being my Lord and my King and my Savior. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts, ideas,prayer requests and comments! We love to read them all! And, if you had a prayer request, the Prayer Team will begin praying for your needs today. God Bless!